To keep things fresh, here is another way to vary the start of the game, called Pick2.
- Decide who will play B/R and who will play Y/G.
- Yellow player names first TWO blue pieces, in order.
- Blue player names first two pieces for both yellow and green.
- Yellow player names the first two red pieces.
- Start the game using those pieces.
Restriction: All the named pieces must be 5's, no i1's, etc!
After some games have been played, the rules might be adjusted some.
Here is an example:
Yellow player calls, "Blue P and V5"
Blue player calls "Yellow U and P, Green U and I5"
Yellow player calls, "Red P and F"
Then the game might begin like this:
(Players can play the pieces however they like).
pick2start.png [ 2.65 KiB | Viewed 502 times ]